A Career Advancement and Networking Centre
Career Advancement and Networking Centre at MIT provides an interface between students and the industry by assisting students for industry internships and final placements.
The Centre networks with industry professionals from across multiple industries. It is dedicated to advising students on career options and provides them with the latest information on industry internships and final placement opportunities. Apart from these facilitation services, the Centre arranges training and industry interaction session while maintaining a strong alumni network.
The main functions of the cell are:-
1) To organize interactive seminars on emerging technologies.
2) To run personality development programs.
3) To organize Industrial Visits.
4) To assist the students in developing their academics and career interests through individual counselling.
5) To work with faculty members and management staff to integrate academic curriculum with project work, summer training and internship programs.
6) To impart training to the students for their overall development and selection during campus recruitment.
7) To help in developing entrepreneurship skills.